The First 25 collection contains 1000 unique cards. Each NFT purchased will randomly be selected from either Base (62.5% chance), Silver (25% chance) and Gold (12.5% chance) categories.

eth 0.065 ETH + GAS
  • We have prepared very clear FAQ for you. However, if you still need some help, join our Discord and open a support ticket. We will try our best to help!

  • Your crypto wallet is where you can view your cryptocurrency assets and transactions, all in one place. It’s also where you confirm any transactions in process. Different wallets have different features. For example, some allow you to view NFTs from a smartphone. One of the most popular wallets is MetaMask

  • NFTs are created through a process called minting. On the Ethereum network, a command is run that creates the NFT as an immutable record, providing it with a unique hash that contains all of the metadata. The metadata stores key contextual information about your NFT, like its current ownership and transaction history. Sites including opensea.io and etherscan.io allow you to view your NFT collection and NFTs in other collections.

  • The blockchain depends on processing power provided by a decentralized network of computers. Minting fees, often called “gas fees” are what the members of this network earn in return for the processing power they provide. Gas fees can fluctuate according to the amount of traffic on the blockchain at any given moment but cannot be avoided. Check raribleanalytics to get an idea whether gas is high right now.

  • NFTs can be bought with an Ethereum cryptocurrency, using MetaMask wallet.

    To purchase NFT, first you’ll have to get Ether on your wallet ( MetaMask). Then you can connect your MetaMask wallet to make your purchase, confirm the transaction and then receive your NFT.

  • First, you must purchase Ethereum (ETH) through an online exchange. We recommend using Coinbase or Binance. Once you have purchased ETH, you will need to transfer those funds into your Metamask or other compatible wallet in order to buy an NFT token.

    Please note there are limits on the amounts of ETH you can buy and sell based on your account and the platform you’re using to purchase ETH. There are also time delays from when you buy your ETH to when you can transfer it to your wallet to make NFT purchases. Most platforms require you to hold the money in your wallet before you can transfer it to use for purchases.

Show more